We have partnered up with Tara, the Al Dente Diva, for some Easy, Quick and Yummy recipes. She is also a Bergen County Mom native of 37 years and a mom to two boys, ages 5 and 1, so she’s living in our world! We told her our audience is made up of busy moms who just need life to be a little easier. So keep an eye out as we’ll be working with her to deliver more recipes for you! Without anymore delay, we bring you Al Dente Diva and her English Muffin Pizzas:
Okay, Adults, here’s what you and your little ones will need:
-English Muffins (the sandwich sized ones work very well here)
-Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
-Toppings of your choice (I used pepperoni, or you can keep it plain)
-A baking sheet
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Get those little hands to work by having them tear open the English Muffins. No knife needed, just pry them apart with your fingers. Doing it this way exposes all those beautiful nooks & crannies English muffins are famous for.
- Lightly toast them in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce to each one.
- Top with a generous amount of the shredded mozzarella cheese
- Add the toppings of your choice
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted (about 10/15 minutes) @ 400 degrees
- Remove them from the oven, let them cool slightly and enjoy.
I hope you have fun making these with the kids in your life. And above that I hope they feel the same way that I did when I first made them, too. Happy, proud and wondering what I could cook next. Thank you for reading. For more recipes and cooking tips, please visit me on instagram at Al Dente Diva.
Leave us a comment when you try this at home, enjoy!
<3 Bergen North Moms